WE WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN QUOTE BY 10%
Impeccably constructed right down to the smallest detail, the Standard Wire Guide external awning by Uniline is your passport to sleek and modern-looking windows – at an affordable price.
Wire Guide System
QUALITY YOU CAN SEE!
Designed for large windows through to patios and balconies, Wire Guide will keep your awnings on track, even in windy conditions. Architecturally designed stainless steel fittings and cabling suspend and secure the awning, so it can withstand light to medium-strength gusts. Multiple bracket sizes and glass-filled nylon end caps add extra stability. Choose a Standard Wire Guide awning and you’ll enjoy seamless operation, every time, for years to come.
Request a call back request a free quote
- Wire Guide can be face fit or ceiling mounted. Box in a balcony or pergola for year-round shade, or deflect sun from too-hot windows.
- Customise your awning with fabric from the Uniview Outdoor or Unishade ranges by Uniline. All hardwearing weaves, they come in myriad shades and textures for a wonderfully chic exterior.
- All components are corrosion-resistant, ideal for coastal locations.
- Manual, motorised or automated operation available. The automated system comes with wind and sun sensors that automatically adjust the awning according to weather conditions.
- Wire Guide components are backed by the Uniline 5 Years Warranty.